* Sun Jester are a team of highly qualified and experienced lifelong learning professionals with a special interest in arts, culture and heritage.
* Sun Jester offer a consultancy service covering all aspects of life long learning and interpretation specialising in interventions to give added value to the visitor experience.
* Our work is user focussed and therefore pays attention to the ongoing needs of user groups and clients and the evaluation of projects. This requires constant attention to our own continuing professional development.
* We place great value on the arts as a vehicle for learning and in the concept of ‘Education through Entertainment’ – that learning can be, and should be, fun - our work reflects this belief.
* Sun Jester are equally pleased to work with children, school groups, families, young adult and adult groups and those with special needs.
* All members of the Sun Jester team hold Enhanced Disclosures from the CRB.
* The Sun Jester team have been leaders of a branch of the Young Archaeologists Club for over ten years and have extensive experience of group and out-of-school activities involving young people and their families.
* We have an extensive range of workshop opportunities with a foundation in history, archaeology, arts, crafts and performing arts – always adopting a hands-on, interactive approach.
* We offer a programme of workshops that utilise dramatic techniques and role play to facilitate play-making and site or period specific role play.
* We offer special interest workshops in music, lyric writing and poetry which can also be adapted to particular themes, periods or sites.
* Consultants and creators of low-tech, gallery interactives.
* We specialise in the creation of bespoke projects in consultation with the needs and audiences of individual clients.
* First and third person interpretation, using drama, mask and story.
* We can deliver training in presentation, voice and performance skills, character creation and role play.
* We can also offer training relating to community projects; examples being construction techniques, lanterns, processional images and fire shows.